Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trying to not die.....

Lol, no, it's not that serious.  

Sorry for the lack of updates.  I've been doing pretty poorly healthwise.  Haven't quite had it in me to write anything, because I knew the tone wouldn't be particularly upbeat.  I finally got rid of all the congestion that was in my system, haven't had any yellow gunk come out of me in days, but I have been haven't serious trouble breathing.  After talking to my mom (via skype) and we were both thinking it could be a asthmatic response to the atmosphere, so I went and got myself an inhaler since I was told seeing a doctor wasn't the best route to go since they'd probably do the same thing.  I felt much better yesterday, but today nosedived right back into not being able to breathe much.  

So today I'm going to brave going to the doctor.  Hopefully there will be a small amount going on with me and a small amount I'm going to have to pay for finding out what the trouble is.  *crosses fingers*

Updates coming soon.

xoxo

1 comment:

Rowynn said...

Sorry it has been so long! Computer trouble is cleared up now, so I can get back to reading you every day!!

OMG!! Feel better soon! If I was there I'd make you soup and then do a funny dance, ya know, like ya do!

I miss you so much it's stupid!