Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally a farewell that made me laugh...

Ok, so in leaving, there is to be expected the emotional goodbyes.  I've already had two people cry (which is hard to digest since I can't imagine why anyone would be THAT sad to see me go.) and the end result of many interactions I have is a feeling that I may be terminally ill and just haven't seen it on the news yet.  I don't know.  I know I sound callous, but I think I look at this upcoming trip like many people are, I would be insanely depressed.  Don't get me wrong, I've been getting hoards of support which is very encouraging :)  And tonight, I was hanging out with my friends Chad, Paige, and Michelle.  Among our evenings antics was a video that Paige doctored up as my going away present.  I was deeply touched by the sentiment and enjoyed it so much, I figured I would share it with all of you.  

Enjoy


No comments: